Colorado Highway 21 (Powers Boulevard) and Research Parkway interchange reconstruction continues
- 9 a.m. until 3 p.m., Monday, July 18 through Friday, July 22:
- Single lane closures and lane shifts on Research Parkway between CO 21 and Grand Cordera Parkway to perform median work.
Current traffic configuration:
- Research Parkway will have no direct through access across Powers Boulevard.
- Northbound and southbound Powers Boulevard (CO 21) will continue to have no impacts.
- Access to Powers Boulevard from Research Parkway on the west side will be limited to southbound access only, northbound and through access will use the signalized U turn south of the interchange.
- Access to Powers Boulevard from Research Parkway on the east side will be limited to northbound access only, southbound and through access will use the signalized U turn north of the interchange.